University Registrar


University Registrar

site header




The following links will allow you to access forms for the various services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.

Queen’s is committed to an inclusive campus community with accessible goods, services, and facilities that respect the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. Student records, etc. are available in an accessible format or with appropriate communication supports upon request.

Phone: 613.533.2040
In person: Gordon Hall, Room 125
Registration - Graduate Students

Academic Change Form - Graduate Studies

  • The Academic Change Form is to be used to add and/or drop courses before the Open Enrolment deadline.

Registration Form - Graduate Studies

  •  The Registration Form is to be used ONLY where access through the SOLUS Student Center is unavailable.
Convocation / Graduation

Diploma Replacement Request Form   (189 KB)

  • If you are requesting a diploma replacement under a different name, you will first have to submit a Name Change Form to have your record updated

Previous Graduates requesting to attend a future Convocation ceremony   (24 KB)