The student fee account is the account to which fees are charged (for example, tuition, activity fees, residence, meal plans, library fines, etc) and payments and some awards are credited (for example, online banking payments, wires, awards and bursaries, etc).
Up-to-date transactions and balances are available on SOLUS. Fee statements can also be accessed from your SOLUS account. The responsibility for knowing the current account balance from SOLUS rests with each student.
What you will find in the SOLUS Finances section:
- Charges due (by due date and by individual fee)
- Opt-out options (for Student Activity Fees and Health/Dental insurance)
- Fee Statement (printable statement that shows transactions by term)
- Account Activity (transactions by date range)
- List of Payments (Credits for payments, dropped courses, opt-outs, etc. are indicated by ( ) around the figure)
- T2202A tax receipts (posted at the end of February for the previous tax year)
- A link to payment methods
- Payment Plan enrolment (for Graduate students only)
- A link to Service Charge Rates
- Your Financial Aid (if applicable)
- Financial aid awards (if applicable)
For information on how to find and understand your financial information in SOLUS, see http://www.queensu.ca/registrar/solus/finances