Queen's Student Accessibility Services (QSAS)
With other members of the Queen’s community, we work to ensure the university and its programs are accessible to students with disabilities.
Our goal is to support your successful transition to university and to help ensure your academic and personal success at Queen's.
QSAS offers the following supports and services:
- Transition programming specially designed for students with disabilities
- Initial assessments to determine eligibility for services and academic accommodations
- Individualized accommodation planning
- Referrals to on and off-campus services and supports
- Coaching in self-advocacy to promote autonomy and independence
- Counseling support related to one's disability, self-concept, disclosure, and self-advocacy
- Advice to students, faculty, and staff on disability, accessibility, and accommodation matters
- Education and awareness training to the Queen's community to support and empower the QSAS's objectives