Queen's Student Accessibility Services (QSAS)
Repairs to the roof of the LaSalle building will be taking place starting Nov 15th. All Student Wellness Services (including Accessibility Services) will remain open during the construction period with normal operating hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
With other members of the Queen’s community, we work to ensure the university and its programs are accessible to students with disabilities.
Our goal is to support your successful transition to university and to foster an inclusive and equitable environment at Queen's.
QSAS offers the following supports and services:
- Transition programming specially designed for first year students with disabilities
- Initial assessments to determine eligibility for services and academic accommodations
- Individualized accommodation planning
- Referrals to on and off-campus services and supports
- Coaching in self-advocacy to promote autonomy and independence
- Support related to one's disability, self-concept, disclosure, and self-advocacy
- Advice to students, faculty, and staff on disability, accessibility, and accommodation matters
- Education and awareness training to the Queen's community to support and empower the QSAS's objectives