FOR THE RECORD
For The Record – Oct. 3, 2023
October 3, 2023
Selection Committee – Head Engineering and Science Librarian
Michael White’s’ term as interim Head Engineering and Science Librarian will end on Dec. 31, 2023, and a Selection Committee has been established to make a recommendation to the Provost and Vice-Principal (Academic) of Queen’s University on the Library department’s future leadership. The Selection Committee, which has been established in accordance with Article 41.7.4 of the Collective Agreement for Faculty, Librarians, and Archivists between Queen’s University and Queen’s University Faculty Association is comprised of:
- Mark Asberg (chair), Vice Provost and University Librarian
- Alicia Cappello, Engineering and Science Librarian
- Amy Kaufman, Head Law Librarian
- Douglas Ottney, Information Services Supervisor
- Abdul Pullattayil, Health Sciences Librarian
- Nasser Saleh, Educational Initiatives Librarian
Tracy Vyse, Engineering and Science Reference Assistant
Members of the Queen’s University community are invited to submit nominations for the Headship and to comment on the present state and future prospects of the Library department. Written submissions are to be submitted by Oct. 18, 2023 using this Microsoft Form or by emailing email@example.com.
Submit For the Record information for posting to Gazette editor Andrew Carroll.