Consists of 60.0 units as described below.
The Plan, alone, or in combination with a Minor in another subject, and with sufficient electives to total 120.0 units (114.0 units for students admitted prior to September 2017), will lead to a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Degree.
1. Core (24.0 units total)
- A. 6.0 units from PHIL at the 100 level or above
- B. 12.0 units in PHIL 250/6.0 and PHIL 257/6.0
- C. 3.0 units from PHIL 328/3.0, PHIL 329/3.0, PHIL 330/3.0, PHIL 335/3.0, PHIL 373/3.0, or PHIL 374/3.0
- D. 3.0 units in PHIL 260/3.0
2. Option (36.0 units)
- A. 6.0 units from PHIL at the 400 or 500 level
- B. 15.0 units from PHIL at the 300 level or above; INTS 306/3.0; SOCY 363/3.0; IDIS 306/3.0
- C. 15.0 units from PHIL at the 200 level or above; INTS 306/3.0; PPEC 200/3.0; SOCY 363/3.0; IDIS 306/3.0
- A student considering a Major or Medial in Philosophy is strongly urged to take either PHIL 111/6.0 or PHIL 115/6.0 to fulfill requirement 1.A.
- A student may register in a 500-level Directed Special Studies course, with permission of the Undergraduate Chair, to fulfill requirement 2.A.