Any research project involving human participants, whether funded or not, must receive ethics approval of one of the Ethics Boards prior to the start of the project. Visit Research Ethics Website
- Health Sciences and affiliated teaching hospitals submit to Health Sciences Research Ethics Board (HSREB)
- Non-Health Sciences (Social Sciences) submit to the General Research Ethics Board (GREB)*
*Please note: If you are an applicant from one of the following departments, your application will initially be reviewed by the Unit REB before review by GREB: School of Business, Cultural Studies, Education, Film and Media, Gender Studies, Geography and Planning, Global Development Studies, Kinesiology & Health Studies, Policy Studies, Political Studies, Psychology, Sociology.
Who can I contact if I have questions about TRAQ?
We have a dedicated Helpdesk to support the research community at Queen’s.
Users can reach us by:
- By email at ; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request assistance through the Helpdesk webform ;
- Contacting our TRAQ support team