Contact support staff if you have trouble signing into the Researcher Portal.
PLEASE NOTE: VPN is not required to access TRAQ. Doing so may cause compatibility issues.
Queen's Faculty & Staff
Faculty / Staff / Reviewers:
If you are a current Queen's Faculty or Staff member with a Queen's Net ID please log in using the button below.
You can also access the TRAQ Researcher Portal through the MyQueensU/Solus page at queensu.ca by following the steps below.
- Click Sign-in (top right corner)
- Click on MyQueensU/Solus under the heading University Wide
- Scroll down to Research Applications
- Select TRAQ Researcher Portal
- Enter your Queen's net id and password when prompted
- Your TRAQ Researcher Portal will open
Students & External Users
External Researchers / Reviewers (Community Members) / Queen's students:
If you are a Queen's Student (undergraduate and graduate), Postdoctoral Fellow, External User (other non-Queen's Institution) trying to log in for the first time, please complete Self-registration form .