Relax in comfortable and affordable rooms located within easy walking distance to Kingston’s waterfront, local attractions and boutique stores in our historic downtown. With over 2,500 bedrooms available. Queen’s is proud to play host to youth groups, summer students, sports teams, corporate clients, international conference delegates, and visitors to Kingston. Queen’s Summer Accommodations is part of the Kingston Accommodations Partners (KAP).
Queen’s offers complimentary parking from 4:00 PM – 8:00 AM Monday – Friday, and all of Saturday and Sunday. Please note this is for Queen’s campus spots only.
- The daily parking permit rate is $10.00 through the HONK App
Premium Overnight Accommodation Option
View our virtual accommodation guide to learn more about your stay!
Enjoy these features during your stay in the Endaayaan - Tkanónsote building, Queen’s newest on-campus accommodations:
- Newly built in 2022, all rooms have air-conditioning
- Two-bedroom unit with a private washroom
- Bedrooms include; one extra-long double bed, linens and towels, desk and chair, wardrobe, mini-fridge, and flat-screen cable television.
- Lounges on each floor contain kitchen facilities equipped with a microwave, stovetop and fridge (kitchenware not included), televisions and social seating areas.
- Regular housekeeping services, certain exceptions apply to long-term stays.
- Free local telephone calls in the lobby area
- Friendly and knowledgeable front desk staff
- Vending machine available
- Smoke and pet-free buildings (service animals permitted)
*Please remember to bring a hairdryer and all other personal toiletries
*Access to complimentary wireless internet
|2-Bedroom Unit||Starting at $119 per night||3% Destination Marketing Fee + 13% HST|
|2-Bedroom Unit||Contact us for monthly rates||no tax (30 night minimum)|
Are you looking for accommodations outside of our Summer season?
Donald Gordon Hotel and Conference Centre
Our partner property, the Donald Gordon Hotel and Conference Centre (DGHCC), is a year-round hotel with dining options and meeting spaces available on-site.Visit the DGHCC