DateFriday May 8, 2020
6:00 am - 7:00 am
About this Event
Queen's Partnerships and Innovation partnering with Launch Lab, are hosting a workshop on product development, specifically costing models, strategies for manufacturing, strategies for service delivery, developing prototypes. This workshop will be led by Mike Amos, Entrepreneur in Residence with Launch Lab.
About Mike Amos
Mike is currently semi-retired with a portfolio of commercial and charitable activities:
- Owner of Fairfield Management Inc., focused on developing and operating high quality income properties in Prince Edward County (9 rental units)
- Advising growing software companies (Nudge Rewards, Smart Action LLP, RFG, VentureLab etc.)
- Volunteer adviser to MaRs Discover District, Canada’s largest technology accelerator
- Volunteer adviser to iCube (U of T accelerator)
- Volunteer member of the U of T College of Electors, responsible for appointing alumni governors and the Chancellor to the U of T Governing Council
About Queen's Partnerships and Innovation
Queen's Partnerships and Innovation supports the Research Portfolio’s mission to be an essential catalyst for advancing research and knowledge mobilization, strengthening Queen’s local, national and global impact.
About Launch Lab
Launch Lab is a Regional Innovation Centre and member of the Ontario Network of Entrepreneurs, a provincially-funded network of resources for entrepreneurs. As a RIC, our regional boundaries consist of most of southeastern Ontario (Trenton, down to Picton, over to Cornwall, and back up and around through Smiths Falls and Bancroft)