Queen's School of Policy Studies is proud to host a number of special lectures each year for the benefit of Queen’s University and the wider community. These lectureships have normally been established in recognition of the exceptional achievements of a single individual and are generously supported by the donations of family, friends and/or alumni, sometimes in cooperation with other departments.
These lectureships provide unique opportunities to bring prominent scholars or outstanding professionals from across the country or around the world to Queen’s University. Supplementary activities such as faculty seminars, classroom presentations, informal discussions with faculty and students are often included as part of the Lecturer’s schedule in Kingston.
- W. Edmund Clark Distinguished Lecture on Public Policy
- Tom Courchene Distinguished Speaker Series
- Chancellor David Dodge Lecture in Public Finance
- J. Douglas Gibson Lecture
- The Donald Gow Memorial Lecture
- The Donald Matthew Faculty Fellowship Lecture on Global Public Policy
- The Thomas Plunkett Lecture
- Dr. Duncan G. Sinclair Lectureship in Health Services and Policy Research