Kinesiology/Physical Education (KNPE)

Kinesiology and Physical Education:  What KNPE course should I take?

KNPE 125/3.0     Introduction to the Physiology of Human Movement

KNPE 153/3.0     Introductory Biomechanics

KNPE 167/3.0     Socio-Cultural Dimensions of Sport and Physical Activity

These three courses are required of all students registered in the direct-entry Bachelor of Science (Honours) - Kinesiology Specialization Plan and the Physical and Health Education Program.  See I Have Been Admitted To Kinesiology or I Have Been Admitted to Physical and Health Education for details of your other required course choices. 

REGISTRATION: Open only to Kinesiology and BPHE(Honours) students.
NOTE: These courses are not available to any other Arts and Science student.