Forms | Arts and Science ONLINE


Return to Studies

For students who have left Queen's for more than two terms and would like to return.

Please use this form.

Letter of Permission

For students who wish to take courses at another university to supplement their Queen's degree.

Please note that you must be in a degree program at Queen's in order to be eligible to request a letter of permission. A maximum of 42 units (including any previous transfer credits) can be attained at another institution towards a 90 unit BA at Queen's.

Academic Appeal

For students who wish to drop or appeal to get a credit standing for a course after the course has been completed due to extenuating circumstances.

Tuition Refund Appeal

For students who wish to appeal to have their tuition refunded due to extenuating circumstances.