Professor (Cross-appointed from Geophysics)
Faculty, Engineering & Applied Physics
Physics, Engineering Physics & Astronomy
Arts & Science
About My Research:
My research group focuses on understanding Earth and planetary systems
and their interactions by using geophysical observations from
satellites, airborne and terrestrial platforms on any scale.
For details see - sea-level.org
- Applied Geophysics
- Satellite Geodesy
- Synthetic Aperture Radar, Altimetry, Hyperspectral Sensing
- 4D Visualization
- Signal Processing
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Admiral Richard E. Byrd Fellow
- Fellow, Swiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape Research (WSL)
- University of Calgary Engineering Students Society award for excellence in teaching, 2006 and 2007
- University of Calgary Schulich School of Engineering Early Research Excellence Award, 2008
- Certificate of Appreciation, University of Texas at Dallas Office of Technology Commercialization, 2012
Prof. Braun has openings for new graduate students. Please contact him via email.
See Applicants for how to apply.