Funding Agencies and Sponsorships
Students whose fees are to be paid by a bonafide external agency on receipt of an invoice from Queen's University must provide written authorization from the agency.
The letter must be on the agency’s letterhead, and include the following information:
- Name and student number of student being sponsored
- Start date/term and end date/term of sponsorship
- Items agency will cover i.e. tuition, mandatory student activity fees, optional student fees, residence and or UHIP
- Name, address, and phone number of contact person, for billing purposes
- Mailing address of agency, for billing purposes
Please submit your funding/sponsorship authorization letter at least 1 month before the start of the term. For example, August 1st for Fall term, December 1st for Winter term, April 1st for Summer term.
The funding/sponsorship authorization letter can be sent in any the following ways:
- scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax to 613.533.2068, Attention: Fees
- mail to:
Do you already have Health, Dental, and/or Hospital Insurance?
If your agency has already provided you with Health, Dental, and/or Hospital Insurance, you must complete the opt-out procedures by the applicable deadline dates or you will be held personally responsible for payment of these fees. For more information, refer to the Student Activity Fee section applicable to your program (AMS or SGPS), and the QUIC office.