Members of the Queen's community who have an idea for an innovative program that enriches the University may qualify for special project funding from the Queen's University Alumni Association (QUAA). Grants are normally for a few hundred dollars but can go as high as $2,000.
You can directly support student and alumni-led initiatives that foster innovation and inclusion at Queen's and help the QUAA Board provide even more funding to deserving groups and initiatives each year by donating to the QUAA Grants.
Guidelines for Applicant Organizations
- The Association seeks to support innovation and connection among its membership, both current and future. Initiatives that promote student-to-alumni interaction, alumni-to-alumni interaction and that are new and innovative will normally be given higher priority.
- The Association’s intent is to provide seed funding without any on-going commitment (presumed or otherwise) to applicants. For this reason, requests from organizations that have received funding within the last two years will normally be given lower priority.
- Applicant organizations must be non-profit in the sense that proceeds will not be returned to the “owners” of the applicant organization.
- Student groups must be a university-sanctioned club, student group or organization.
- Students and/or alumni must play major roles in the organization and operation of the initiative.