The Office of Indigenous Initiatives and Queen’s Office of Advancement work in partnership to support the Queen's Indigenous Alumni Chapter. Become an active part of Queen’s extensive alumni network, and connect with current Indigenous students and Indigenous alumni across Canada. To get involved, please contact the Office of Indigenous Initiatives.
You can also join the Queen's Indigenous Alumni Chapter on LinkedIn (open group: alumni and students are welcome).
There are many resources to learn more about Indigenous initiatives within the Queen's community including world Indigenous lecture series, Indigenous ways of knowing workshops, information about Treaty Recognition week, and Truth and Reconciliation.
Learn more about Indigenous Initiatives on campus
- Office of Indigenous Initiatives Workshops and Training
- Centre for Teaching and Learning Indigenous Ways of Knowing
- Faculty of Education Indigenous Relations
- Faculty of Education Indigenous Teaching Resources
- Faculty of Education World Indigenous Lecture Series
- Faculty of Education Treaties Recognition Week 2020
- Faculty of Education Orange Shirt Day 2020
- Human Rights and Equity Office