Forms and additional information for students seeking assessments

Choose the appropriate form for the school you are attending. Check with your accessibility office for the type of assessment you require.  If you are a self-referral, or you are unsure what type of assessment you require, complete the form for the Psychoeducational (PEA) Assessment.  If your school is not listed, complete the appropriate "Generic Financial Contract".

RARC Schools

Schools served by RARC Clinicians: Loyalist College, Queen's University, St. Lawrence College, Trent University.

Mobile Assessment Team (MAT) Schools

Schools Served by Mobile Assessment Team (MAT) Clinicians (and who use specialized forms): Durham College, George Brown College, Georgian College, Humber College, Lambton College, Ontario Tech University (Formerly UOIT), Seneca College, Toronto Metropolitan University (Formerly Ryerson), York University