All of our on-line courses and quizzes are now offered in onQ. If you require help with accessing onQ please first review the Self Registration Instructions below. If you still cannot resolve the issue with onQ please email email@example.com for assistance.
You will need a Queen's NET ID to log into onQ. Your computer will require pop-ups enabled for the on-line training programs to function. Safety Awareness/Orientation training also requires audio.
Once you have completed self-registration for an on-line training course or quiz, you will need to enter your Staff/Student ID number in the Personal Information quiz. It may be helpful to have your Staff/Student number ready before logging in.
You will need to:
-Self-register in an EHS topic
-Complete modules and submit Quiz
To self-enrol in a non-academic course:
- From the OnQ homepage, locate the Browse Self-Registration Courses widget.
- Click the blue Browse Now button.
- Search for active courses by entering terms that match course titles and descriptions. Enter EHS in the search field and a list of all courses will show up.
- Select the course you want to enrol in from the search results.
- From the course details page, click Enrol in Course.
If you are returning to a quiz that you started earlier (in progress), you do not need to self-register again. From the OnQ Home Page, your training course will be listed at the top of the page under My Courses.