Queen’s University is among the eighteen groups or individuals to receive funding from the Digital Research Alliance of Canada (the Alliance).
The Alliance’s Data Champions Pilot Project aims to promote a shift in data culture within the Canadian Digital Research Infrastructure (DRI) ecosystem by promoting sound research data management (RDM).
Queen's Data Champion's (qDC) team strives to make research data management at Queen’s a national example of wise RDM practice. qDC will be engaging the research community through needs assessment activities to build knowledge and awareness of the recently launched Research Data Management Institutional Strategy.
In the coming months, the qDC team will be launching a website to support the services and events offered.
Meet the qDC team:
- Alicia Cappello (Research Data Management Librarian, Queen’s University Library)
- Rebecca Pero (Information and Project Coordinator, Vice-Principal Research Portfolio)
- Elise Degen (Communications & Relations, Centre for Advanced Computing)
- Meghan Goodchild (Research Data Management Systems Librarian, Queen's University Library / Scholars Portal, Ontario Council of University Libraries)
- Saneel Vasram (Director, Strategy and Partnerships, Information Technology Services)
More information about the Alliance pilot project and the awardees can be found in the Data Champions Pilot Project Call .
|Queen's Data Champion's are supported in part by funding from the Digital Research Alliance of Canada.|