- Who: Senior undergraduates, graduate students and post-doctoral fellows in Canada
- Where: Multiple (see website)
- When: Within a year from the date of the outcome
- How long: 12-24 weeks
- For academic credit? Typically, no
- GPA requirement: A strong GPA is essential
- Application fee: No
- Program fee: No
- Tuition: No
- Financial assistance: $6,000 research award from MITACS
- OSAP eligible: No
The Mitacs Globalink Research Award provides $6,000 to conduct research projects at universities overseas (partner countries). Eligible research projects are to be conducted over a 12-24 week duration. Successful applications will include a strong statement on the 'benefits to Canada'.
Queen's may submit a limited number of applications to this program per year. Consequently the application is very competitive. All applications must be received by internal deadlines and receive institutional approval before submission to Mitacs.
Please contact Kelly Manuel (email@example.com) for details on Queen's deadlines, related processes, and anticipated costs.