A Memo of Understanding (MOU) signed by all partners is a required component of the application. Applicants need to allow partners sufficient time to review and provide feedback on the MOU.
For Queen’s co-applicants on PDG applications hosted at another institution, requests for Queen’s partner contributions must be received no later than October 17, 2022.
Please see Queen's PDG Application Milestone Guide for a breakdown of key tasks to complete the application.
SSHRC Partnership Development Grants Application Resources
- SSHRC Frequently Asked Questions about Partnership Development Grants and Partnership Grants
- SSHRC Guidelines for Cash and In-Kind Contributions
- SSHRC Subject Matter Eligibility Policy
- SSHRC Guidelines for Effective Knowledge Mobilization
- SSHRC Guidelines for Effective Research Training
- SSHRC Multiple Applications Policy
Queen's Partnership Development Grants Application Resources
|SSHRC PDG Contact:||TRAQ Help Desk:||University Research Services Contacts:|
Helpdesk Web Form
613-533-6000 ext. 78426
Full details about the Partnership Development Grants competition can be found on the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) website .