Full details about the Partnership Development Grants competition can be found on the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) website.
PLEASE NOTE: A Memo of Understanding (MOU) signed by all partners is a required component of the application. Applicants need to allow partners sufficient time to review and provide feedback on the MOU.
Notice of Intent to Apply Deadline
Content Review Deadline
Draft of application to URS for review and feedback.
Administrative Review Deadline
Completed application submitted to URS via SSHRC web-forms system. Will be returned to applicant for final editing.
TRAQ DSS Form completed and approved by Department Head and/or Associate Dean (Research).
SSHRC Partnership Development Grants Deadline
All applications must be received by SSHRC. Applications are electronically forwarded to SSHRC by Research Services.
- Faculty of Arts & Science applicants please contact Adrian Kelly firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated 16 October 2020
SSHRC Partnership Development Grants Application Resources
- SSHRC Frequently Asked Questions about Partnership Development Grants and Partnership Grants
- SSHRC Guidelines for Cash and In-Kind Contributions
- SSHRC Subject Matter Eligibility Policy
- SSHRC Guidelines for Effective Knowledge Mobilization
- SSHRC Guidelines for Effective Research Training
- SSHRC Multiple Applications Policy
Queen's Partnership Development Grants Application Resources
- NEW! Queen's Graduate Research Assistant Pay Rate
- Queen's Tri-Agency Research Expense Eligibility and Documentation Guide (PDF 299 KB)
- Queen's Travel and Expense Reimbursement Policy
- Queen's Tri-Agency Open Access Policy: Queen's Easy Compliance Quick Guide
- TRAQ DSS Instructions for Partnership Development Grants (PDF 293 KB)
|SSHRC Connection Grants Contact:||TRAQ Help Desk:||University Research Services Contacts:|
613-533-6000 ext. 78426