When dining with us, we want you to experience Good Food! Good Vibes! Good Times! To ensure we provide exceptional service, we strive to listen to our customers and create an open dialogue. We encourage your feedback through multiple channels, including our website, social media channels, email or other digital platforms such as Napkin Talk, and Happy or Not terminals.
Many of the operational changes that happen in Hospitality Services are a direct result of the valuable feedback we receive. We review every comment received; please recognize that not all feedback becomes an implemented change, but all suggestions are considered on a priority basis.
How your feedback has impacted change:
Options added in the dining halls:
- Vegan burgers served off the grill in the dining halls
- Tofu available at stir fry stations
- Plant-based proteins offered at the salad bar
- Plant-based chicken fingers offered when chicken fingers are on the menu
- Vegetarian pasta available at the Pasta Station three times per week or more
- Halal turkey sausage & bacon available for breakfast at The Lazy Scholar, Location 21, and Wally’s
- Halal identifications are available at The Lazy Scholar, Location 21, Flip it, Wally's, and Jean Royce Barista as well as the mobile ordering app.
- EXPRESS to-go meals from all dining halls for a meal swipe
- Transact Mobile App allows students to reserve seating in the dining halls
Additional inclusions added as TAM options:
- Small white or chocolate cartons of milk at select locations
- Canned beverages at Jean Royce Barista
- All combos and meal swipes at Wally’s include your choice of a canned beverage, coffee, tea, or small milk
- Added waffle maker station for breakfast AND lunch at Jean Royce
- Added more spreads to the toasting stations at Jean Royce
- Additional cut fruit added during breakfast
- Increased frequency of pop-up events including Chef's Tables, flip!t takeovers, bakeshop pop-ups, and street food popups at Jean Royce
- Build Your Own salad bar station added at Jean Royce
- Increased variety of bakeshop desserts at dinner at Jean Royce
- Increased rotation of weekly entrees at Jean Royce