2023/24 Campus Meal Plans are in development. Please check back soon to select an option that will suit your campus lifestyle.
Are you busy with little time to prepare snacks or lunch for your day on campus?
Purchasing a Campus Meal Plan or Flex $ turns your student, staff or faculty card into an all-access food pass for retail locations on-campus. Whether you are looking for coffee and small snacks or nutritious meal options, we have a plan to suit your on-campus lifestyle.
Top 5 reasons to purchase a meal plan:
- The plan is loaded onto your student/staff card, so you don’t need to remember cash, debit or credit
- Less time spent worrying about meal prep and track your spending on food and beverages
- Auto-enrollment into the GOOD TO GO reusable container initiative
- It is accepted at all Hospitality Services retail food locations on campus
- Works with the Transact mobile ordering app
*Campus Meal Plans can be purchased any time throughout the year!
*Residence students, your meal plan is included in your Residence Fees.
*Students with a meal plan and/or accessing Hospitality Services on campus, with functional limitations associated with a disability or a health condition requiring unique or extenuating considerations for accommodations, must meet with the Registered Dietitian and may be required to provide a letter from their Health Care Provider.
Choose your plan!
Your choice of any denomination to help you track your spending on meals, snacks, beverages. Flex $ can be added to any meal plan.
Buy more Flex $ and earn bonus Flex $!
|Bonus Flex $||$0||$6.25-$11.25||$15.75-$22.68||$32.50-$42.40||>$51|
*Pricing is based on the 2023/24 term and may be subject to change.
Additional info on meal plans:
- All meal plan holders are automatically enrolled into the GOOD TO GO reusable container initiative
- Campus Meal Plan pricing includes HST however, individual Flex $ purchases are HST applicable
- TAM plans are only usable in retail food locations, not dining halls
- Meal plans and TAMs expire at the end of the academic year and are non-refundable
- Flex $ expire at graduation for students and are otherwise refundable subject to an administration fee, *some exceptions may apply
- All Campus Meal Plans are subject to Terms & Conditions
Flex $ is simply money loaded onto your student, staff or faculty card to help budget your spending on food and beverages on campus. With the swipe of your card, the transaction amount will be deducted from the balance on your card by the cashier at participating retail locations on campus.
This is a good option if you don’t want a full meal plan or are just looking for convenient snacks on the go. Flex $ can be topped up at any time.
Trade a Meal (TAM): The convenience of TAMs allows you to “trade-in” a dining hall meal from a meal plan for a combo menu in our retail locations, adding flexibility to your meal plan to eat outside of the dining halls at participating locations across campus. You can use up to a maximum of four TAMs per day.
Just look for the TAM Symbol on menus and let a cashier know you want to trade a meal. Want to add a snack or single-serve item on top of your TAM? Use Flex $ or cash to make up the difference.
GOOD TO GO Reusable Container Initiative
Who doesn't want to save $0.75 per single-use container and help reduce waste? When you purchase a Campus Meal Plan you are automatically enrolled into the GOOD TO GO reusable container initiative.
Pick up your green carabiner in the main Hospitality Services Office in Victoria Hall, room E022. DO NOT LOSE IT. The carabiner will be your new side kick when choosing to reuse while dining in retail on campus.
New to Queen’s?
- If you have not obtained the new Employee photo ID card, please contact HR Reception at (613) 533-2070 or email email@example.com to make an appointment
- If you are a student and have not obtained your new student ID card, please contact the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-533-2040