- be an undergraduate
- have completed two semesters of study (30.0 units) prior to program start
- be in good standing (i.e., not on academic probation)
- ideally have a minimum 2.6 GPA (not mandatory)
- attend all the Pre-Seminar Sessions stated in the course syllabus
- Knowledge of Japanese is not required to participate in this program, but may be considered an asset.
- Students from all academic backgrounds are welcome to apply, including those in Commerce and Arts and Science Online Degree programs. Arts and Science students are given priority.
Please complete the online application, and upload and submit the following documents:
- Application for Cross-Cultural College CP Core Courses (PDF, 294KB) *
- CCC Statement of Understanding (PDF, 183KB) *
- Signing the Statement of Understanding means you agree to the CCC Code of Conduct (PDF, 143KB)
- Media Consent Form *
- A photocopy of your passport with signature page signed
- Note: If you do not have a passport, other forms of official ID can be accepted as long as it contains your 1) full legal name, 2) birthday, and 3) nationality.
- An unofficial transcript from SOLUS
All CCC documents must be signed*
Application deadline (for Winter 2024 program):
16 October 2023, 11:59pm EST