The School of Religion offers major, medial, and minor concentrations leading to a Bachelor of Honours (BAH) degree, and a general plan leading to a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree.
- Religious Studies Major Plan
- Religious Studies Medial Plan
- Religious Studies Minor/BA Plan
- RELS Course LIST_OPTIONS
How to Request a Plan
All undergraduate students entering Level 2 (the following September) request a Plan of study in May. These requests are made using the SOLUS system.
In order to be accepted into a Plan in Religious Studies in Level 2, students must meet the following criteria:
- Minor Plan - GPA 1.6 overall
- Medial or Major Plan - GPA 1.9 overall
Students entering 3rd year who wish to make a change to their Plan make their request through the Faculty of Arts and Science webpage in May. These requests are then forwarded to the departments for consideration.
To be accepted into a Plan in Religious Studies at the 3rd-year Level, the student must meet the following criteria:
- Minor Plan - 1.6 GPA overall
- Medial Plan - 1.9 GPA overall and a minimum of 9.0 units in RELS completed successfully.
- Major Plan - 1.9 GPA overall and a minimum of 12.0 units in RELS completed successfully.
All requests for a RELS Plan for students entering 4th year must be approved by the department.