Some Master's degree programs require that students complete only courses and no thesis. In these cases, graduate departments and programs should ensure that the correct form is completed and signed off, then sent to the School of Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs. Completed forms indicate that the students have completed the requirements of their degree and are ready to graduate.
The following are forms that must be completed for course-based Master's students, signed off, and sent to the School of Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs. Questions about course-based Master's degree requirements? Please contact Darlene Homer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 613-533-6100, extension 77419.
Forms to complete when a course-based Master's student has completed their coursework, by program:
- Occupational Therapy (M.Sc.OT) (PDF, 132 KB)
- Physical Therapy (M.Sc.PT) (PDF, 155 KB)
- Master of Industrial Relations (MIR) (PDF, 153 KB)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA) (PDF, 147 KB)
- Professional Master of Public Administration (PMPA) (PDF, 136 KB)
- Certificate or Diploma Completion Form (PDF, 126 KB)
- All other course-based Master's degrees with the Queen's School of Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs (PDF, 148 KB)
All forms are in PDF, which can be viewed using Adobe Reader.