This page is currently under revision. For questions about recruiting postdoctoral fellows, please contact email@example.com
The following page is intended to act as a guide for faculty members interested in recruiting a postdoctoral fellow.
Work Permits and Visas
- Contact Era Macwan (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information and support, as well as for immigration advice.
- You can also consult our Incoming International Postdocs page for more information about the necessary documentation for admission to Canada and the right to work at Queen’s University.
Contacts for Employee Postdocs
- Jada McNaughton, Senior Labour Relations Advisor - for questions regarding hiring and the appointment process for postdocs within the Faculty of Arts and Sciences.
- Dan McKeown, Associate Director (Faculty Relations) - for all other faculties.
Helpful Links and Resources
- Queen’s is a member of the Canadian Association of Postdoctoral Administrators
- The National Postdoctoral Association (NPA) provides helpful resources for postdocs and academic organizations