Approved April 25, 1991
Revised November 24, 1994, May 21, 2008, November 29, 2016, February 28, 2023
- Final examination question papers will normally be made available by the end of October to students for reference purposes. Exemptions from the policy for particular examination question papers may be granted by the relevant Faculty or School.
- Final examination question papers administered through the Examinations Office which are not exempted from the policy will be released to the Library for publication online on the Exam Bank for a period of 10 years from the date of publication.
- Confidential final examination question papers will not be posted to the Exam Bank.
- Final examination question papers administered by the instructor or by the department, i.e., privately administered final exams, will not be posted to the Exam Bank.
- The procedures for releasing and for exempting from release examination question papers will be published in the relevant university calendars.