Please note that the Contract Review instructions have changed. We have suspended use of the Perceptive Content (QDocs) Tool while the University explores a replacement contract management system. Please follow the new instructions provided below.
Faculties, departments or administrative units seeking to have a contract reviewed by the Queen’s Legal Counsel Office must submit the contract via the new Contract Review Request Form. The form must be completed to begin the review process.
To submit a contract review request, you must complete the following steps:
- Click on the Contract Review Request Form .
- Fill in the required fields of the Contract Submission Form. You will be prevented from proceeding until all required fields are filled out.
- Please ensure to include any details, background information, and context about the contract on the submission form.
- You will be prompted to attach your contract (Word version preferred) and any other relevant documents to your form.
- You will receive a confirmation email to indicate that your form submission has been received.
Your contract will be reviewed within 20 business days from submission.
If additional information is required or if legal counsel has revisions to the submitted contract, the person listed under the contact information of the form will be contacted directly by legal counsel or their executive support staff.
Please note that the process for obtaining signatures is not affected by this change. The form submitter will still receive an email of final approval from the Legal Counsel Office to indicate the contract has been approved and is ready for signatures.
To complete the process, submit an electronic copy of the fully executed contract to email@example.com.
If your submission is urgent or you have any questions regarding completing this process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.