Save time. Save money. Save our planet.
Queen's University is a member of Kingston Transit's Employer Transpass Program to improve the accessibility of Kingston transit for faculty and staff. There are many benefits to participating in the program, including:
- discounted rate on the monthly pass
- payroll deduction payments
- unlimited monthly bus rides, including express routes
- a more environmentally-friendly way to commute
- Make low-emission transport more appealing
- Increase accessibility and use of Kingston Transit for Queen's commuters
- Queen’s has 450 riders signed up for the program, resulting in a discounted transit price of $55.25/month* and a carbon impact of approximately 300 MT
To enroll in the program, and get more information about route planning, please contact Adam Pennock at Kingston Transit at 343-363-7148 (Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) or by email.
Eligible students can obtain discounted bus passes by joining the Bus-It Program offered by the AMS and the City of Kingston.
*The rate is subject to fluctuations as ridership changes.
Please watch the videos below for more information on Kingston Transit and to hear what your colleagues have to say about the Transpass Program:Transit Trip Planner