For detailed course information, see the official Queen's Calendar.
For details on course times and location please use SOLUS.
- GPHY 801a*: Conceptual and Methodological Basis of Geography
- GPHY 857a*: Geography Research Seminar
* Geography students only.
- GPHY 841: Measurement in Climatology
- GPHY 855: Spatial Analysis (pdf, 164kB)
- GPHY 889: Geographies of Citizenship - Globalization & Migration (pdf, 112kB)
- GPHY 890: Advanced Studies in Earth System Science I
- GPHY 801b*: Conceptual and Methodological Basis of Geography
- GPHY 857b*: Geography Research Seminar
* Geography students only
- GPHY 823: Environmental Biogeochemistry
- GPHY 824: Processes in Northern Regions
- GPHY 875: Seminar in Historical Geography
- GPHY 880: The Geography of Energy (pdf, 204kB)
- GPHY 886: The Political Economy of Urbanization (pdf, 115kB)
- GPHY 894: Advanced Studies in Human Geography II: Critical Geographies of Science and Technology (pdf, 303kB)
Students may take Master's courses offered by other departments with permission from their supervisor and the Associate Head of the Geography Graduate Program. Students in the Geography program can also take elective courses from the School of Urban and Regional Planning (SURP) with permission from the course instructor.