It is best to not book your tickets online. Call and talk with a customer service representative. Before booking your ticket, please make inquiries and any accessibility requests to the ticket agent. Many Via Rail stations are accessible and have lifts available for boarding or unboarding the trains. Via's Kingston station has accessible access to station, ticket office, washrooms and trains. Also available, wheelchair and a wheelchair lift. Via's website offers more detailed information for accessibility, adapted services, and unaccompanied minors.
Kingston's bus terminal offers service from Coach Canada and MegaBus Canada. It is best to not book your tickets online. Call and talk with a customer service representative. Before booking your ticket, please make inquiries and any accessibility requests to the ticket agent. Each company offers different services to persons with disabilities. Kingston's bus terminal is fully accessible.
Kingston Airport (YGK), also known as Norman Rogers Airport, has two runways and a fully-accessible terminal. Kingston Airport is serviced by Air Canada with six flights a day between Kingston and Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ). Before booking your ticket with Air Canada, please review their Customers with special needs section.
Accessible transportation while in Kingston
- Kingston Transit: All routes are served by accessible buses (PDF 881 KB) which are low-floor with kneeling capability. Although accessible bus stop infrastructure is not currently a requirement in the AODA Transportation Standard, the City of Kingston is working to improve the accessibility of all bus stops, shelters and integrated seating.
- Kingston Access Bus offers specialized, non-emergency medical and community transportation.
- On-demand Accessible Taxis:
- City Taxi - (613) 542-3333.
- Amey's Greenwood - (613) 546-1111.