Students currently, or previously, registered with and accommodated by QSAS can request a Verification of Accommodation Letter which confirms:
- You were a student that was registered with QSAS
- You were provided with accommodations at Queen’s University
- The start and end time (if applicable) of your registration with QSAS
- The most recent accommodations for which you were approved
View a sample Verification of Accommodation Letter.
- QSAS will process requests received between November 1 and July 31 within 7 business days
- Requests received between August 1 and October 31 will be processed within 10 business days
You can request a Verification of Accommodation letter by emailing email@example.com. QSAS cannot send letters to third parties on your behalf.
Students can request a copy of their medical or other disability documentation on file at QSAS by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests will processed within 7 business days’ notice. QSAS will send requested copies directly to you in a secure fashion. QSAS cannot send medical or disability documentation to third parties on your behalf
Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
QSAS can complete the Certification of Eligibility (COE) form required for accommodations on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) only if the documentation on file at QSAS meets documentation requirements (PDF, 971 KB) set out by the Educational Testing Service. If QSAS cannot complete the COE, you should contact the Educational Testing Service directly and/or follow up with your health care provider as needed.