Queen's University has entered into agreements with several proponents for the supply of various goods and services. These agreements are as a result of one of the following procurement processes:
- Queen's led open procurement process either via a Request for Proposal (RFP) or Request for Suppliers Qualifications (RFSQ);
- Kinetic GPO;
- Ministry of Government & Consumer Services (MGCS);
- Ontario Education Collaborative Marketplace (OECM);
- Ontario University Professional Procurement Management Association (OUPPMA); or
- Another collaborative contract/association that Queen's University is permitted to access.
Queen's led open procurement processes are publicly posted in a fair, open and transparent manner on Biddingo.com. Teams composed of faculty and staff from across the Queen's community evaluate received proposals. Proposals representing the best value, including quality, range of products, level of customer service, delivery and potential cost savings are selected to become Preferred Suppliers for the Queen's community.
Agreements are in place covering a range of goods and services - please see the alphabetical commodity list below.
Strategic Procurement Services targets Preferred Supplier programs based on commodities widely used across campus. If you wish to leave feedback regarding the Preferred Supplier program, please contact email@example.com.