Approved by Senate November 23, 2000
Student Affairs is central to Queen's University achievement of its vision, mission, and goals. It promotes the development of students, enhances their well-being, and fosters their growth as citizens and leaders.
- facilitates transitions to and from university;
- enables students to achieve their academic potential;
- enriches the university experience of students;
- participates in educating students;
- nurtures citizenship and leadership;
- builds community;
- honours human diversity;
- promotes excellence;
- coordinates and integrates services to students;
- establishes partnerships with faculties, departments, and student organizations;
- advances the field of student affairs.