Queen's RFP Q-2016-073-NF
July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2020
Option to extend the agreement for an additional one or two-year term
* Option to extend as been exercised by Queen's and contract is effective until June 30, 2022.
Shelley Rizzo, Procurement Specialist
email@example.com or phone: (613) 533-2626 | internal ext. 32626
Additional Program Details
Qualtrics is Queen's online survey tool that allows you to quickly and efficiently create your own surveys. It offers complex instrument design; easy deployment via web link, personalized emails, Facebook, Twitter, and mobile devices; and the ability to analyze your data, create reports, and export your results to CSV, TSV, XML and SPSS. The survey instrument itself can be downloaded as a QSF or DOCX file, or can be printed as a PDF.
The survey tool supports a wide range of faculty and student research; the analysis and assessment of courses and curriculum; and a variety of administrative applications including service and program assessment and plan benchmarking. Qualtrics offers the the capacity to:
- Permit user-specified instrument design with potentially complex routing, question types and response formats for web-based surveys containing institutional- and project-branded graphics;
- Deliver personalized and response-authenticated email invitations and selective (non-respondent only) reminders to samples; and
- Perform basic statistical analysis and generate reports on response data.
- Staff, faculty and graduate students with active NetIDs are eligible for this service.
- Account authorization is undertaken in the Office of Institutional Research and Planning.
- This is a centrally funded service. There are no additional costs. However, it should be noted that this is a shared resource. Account owners are encouraged to keep data space usage to a reasonable level. IT Services reserves the right to impose quotas if necessary.
- Surveys must obtain GREB approval, unless exempted.
Contact the Office of Planning and Budget - for more information visit Online Survey webpage.
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org