Building upon the recommendations of the final report of the Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Working Group, released June 2015, the implementation team is responsible for exercising oversight of, and setting priorities and timelines for, implementing the report’s recommendations. More specifically, the committee will:
- Determine resource requirements related to each recommendation.
- Assess budgetary and organizational impact for any new initiatives.
- Ensure the university is compliant with all government regulations.
- Evaluate priorities and set realistic timelines for implementation.
- The implementation team will work in consultation with the working group and its policy subcommittee.
|C. Fitzgerald||Assistant Dean, Student Life and Learning|
|M. Green||Provost and Vice-Principal (Academic)|
|TBA||Student Sexual Violence and Bystander Intervention Coordinator|
|L. Knox||University Secretary|
|B. Lotan||Sexual Violence Prevention and Response Coordinator|
|M. Martinez||President, Alma Mater Society|
|T. Morrison||President, Society of Graduate and Professional Students|
|K. Murphy||Director, Risk Management|
|T. Shearer||Deputy Provost (Academic Operations and Inclusion)|
|S. Simpson||Executive Director (Human Rights and Equity Offices) and University Advisor on Equity and Human Rights|
|M. Straznicky||Professor, Department of English and Associate Dean, School of Graduate Studies|
|A. Tierney||Vice-Provost and Dean of Student Affairs|
Co-Chair: Mark Green, Provost and Vice-Principal (Academic)
Co-Chair: Teri Shearer, Deputy Provost (Academic Operations and Inclusion)