I. Mandate of the Queen’s Strategic Enrolment Management Group
The Strategic Enrolment Management Group (SEMG) assists the university in establishing, achieving, and maintaining optimum enrolment while ensuring a viable selection of high-quality programs for undergraduate and graduate students. In particular, the group does the following:
- Review, make recommendations regarding, and endorse (for submission to Senate) institutional enrolment plans and targets and the strategies to ensure the targets are met.
- Receive and review enrolment reports, including those required by the provincial government.
- Receive and review reports on student surveys as they relate to the student curricular and co-curricular experience.
- Review annual recruitment plans (undergraduate and graduate, domestic and international).
- Help to ensure Queen's enrolment planning aligns with the university's commitments to advance equity, diversity, inclusion and Indigenization.
- Advise on undergraduate and graduate scholarship and financial aid planning.
- Advise on residence and student housing planning.
- Ensure alignment exists between the strategic enrolment management plan and the university’s academic priorities.
- Review plans for, and advise on, the required student services to meet the needs of current and prospective students.
- Make recommendations with respect to projects and initiatives to improve student engagement.
The group may form specific sub-groups as needed.
|T. Almeida||Executive Director, Budget & Resource Planning|
|W. Costen||Dean, Smith School of Business|
|B. Crow||Dean, Faculty of Arts and Science|
|K. Deluzio||Dean, Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science|
|S. den Otter||Associate Vice-Principal (International)|
|T. Shearer||Provost and Vice-Principal (Academic)|
|P. Jeffrey||Director, University Communications|
|R. Luce-Kapler||Dean, Faculty of Education|
|J. Philpott||Dean, Faculty of Health Sciences|
|K. Kolomitro||Associate Vice-Principal (Teaching and Learning)|
|S. Pinchin||Interim University Registrar|
|F. Quadir||Vice-Provost and Dean, School of Graduate Studies|
|L. Ratcliffe||Professor, Biology|
|C. Coupland||Executive Director, Undergraduate Admissions and Recruitment|
|N. Mosey||Deputy Provost (Academic Operations and Inclusion)|
|A. Tierney||Vice-Provost and Dean of Student Affairs|
|M. Walters||Dean, Faculty of Law|
Chair: Teri Shearer, Provost and Vice-Principal (Academic)