I. Mandate of the Queen’s Strategic Enrolment Management Group
The Strategic Enrolment Management Group (SEMG) will assist the university in establishing, achieving and maintaining optimum enrolment along with program mix and quality. This includes oversight of graduate and undergraduate enrolment management planning and policy. The SEMG, which includes all deans as well as faculty, staff and student representatives, works to ensure that it is making recommendations that will enable Queen’s to maintain optimum enrolment while ensuring a viable selection of high-quality programs for undergraduate and graduate students. In particular, the group does the following:
- Review, make recommendations regarding, and endorse (for submission to Senate) institutional enrolment plans and targets and the strategies to ensure the targets are met.
- Receive and review enrolment reports, including those required by the provincial government.
- Receive and review reports on student surveys as they relate to the student curricular and co-curricular experience.
- Review annual recruitment plans (undergraduate and graduate, domestic and international).
- Advise on undergraduate and graduate scholarship and financial aid planning.
- Advise on residence and student housing planning.
- Ensure alignment exists between the strategic enrolment management plan and the university’s academic priorities.
- Review plans for, and advise on, the required student services to meet the needs of current and prospective students.
- Make recommendations with respect to projects and initiatives to improve student engagement.
The group may form specific sub-groups as needed.
|T. Almeida||Executive Director, Budget & Resource Planning|
|J. Aman||President, SGPS|
|W. Costen||Dean, Smith School of Business|
|B. Crow||Dean, Faculty of Arts and Science|
|K. Deluzio||Dean, Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science|
|J. den Otter||President, AMS|
|S. den Otter||Associate Vice-Principal (International)|
|M. Green||Provost and Vice-Principal (Academic)|
|P. Jeffrey||Director, University Communications|
|R. Luce-Kapler||Dean, Faculty of Education|
|J. Philpott||Dean, Faculty of Health Sciences|
|K. Kolomitro||Associate Vice-Principal (Teaching and Learning)|
|S. Pinchin||Interim University Registrar, Undergraduate Admission|
|F. Quadir||Vice-Provost and Dean, School of Graduate Studies|
|L. Ratcliffe||Professor, Biology|
|E. Sadinsky||Executive Director, Student Affairs|
|T. Shearer||Deputy Provost (Academic Operations and Inclusion)|
|A. Tierney||Vice-Provost and Dean of Student Affairs|
|M. Walters||Dean, Faculty of Law|
Chair: Mark Green, Provost and Vice-Principal (Academic)