Watts Hall is centrally located on campus and is near Kingston’s waterfront pathway. It has a modern décor, a dedicated floor for upper-year students, and a couple of different seminar and group study rooms
More information about Watts Hall
Watts Hall was named in honour of Principal Emeritus Ronald Watts, the University’s 15th Principal from 1974 to 1984. Along with Leggett Hall, this residence opened in September 2003.
Room Types Available:
Semi-Private Washrooms – shared between two rooms
Leonard Dining Hall and retail dining locations nearby.
Kingston waterfront, residence buildings, and Tindall Field.
Mixed gendered and Upper-year wing
# of Dons
All rooms and hallways are carpeted.
Wired internet. Students are encouraged to purchase a router.
Two passenger elevators and stair access
- Many common room spaces including group study rooms.
- Close to two dining halls and retail food locations.
- A short walk away from the beautiful Kingston waterfront.
- Close to classrooms and learning spaces.
- Adjustable bed (Double Extra Long)
- Desk and chair
- Armoire or closet space and clothing drawers
- Garbage and recycling bins
- Laundry in building.
Things to Pack:
- Bedding (Double Extra Long or Queen)
- A small fridge (7cubic feet or smaller)
- Wireless router and ethernet cable.
How to Find Watts Hall:
Watts Hall, Kingston ON
Name, Student Number,
23 Lower Albert St.
Kingston, ON K7L 3V1
Open 24 hours per day
- This building contains passenger elevators.
- Queen’s has 17 unique residence buildings built between 1925 – 2022. Each building varies in size, layout, and room furnishings. Design elements such as flooring type, window sizes and window coverings, and storage solutions change from room to room.
- The photos and videos provided are a sample our room types. Please understand that your specific room may vary in size and appearance.
- Linen packages can be obtained from Campus Linens.
- The fees listed above are subject to change. Any discrepancy between fee information listed above and in the Fee Schedule, the Fee Schedule will be deemed correct.