2023-2024 Curriculum Cycle
All curriculum submissions for implementation in the 2024-2025 Calendar must be submitted to CIM Workflow and approved by the Undergraduate Chair of the department/school by the end of day Friday, December 1, 2023. The Curriculum Committee makes every effort to consider all curriculum submissions. However, submissions received after the December 1 deadline are not guaranteed to be considered.
Curriculum Cycle Resources
Curriculum Inventory Management System (CIM)
- CIM Overview – New Course Proposal
- CIM Overview – Course Change Request
- CIM Overview – Course Inactivation Request
- CIM Overview – Role: Approver
- CIM Overview – Program/Plan Change Request (Note: PowerPoint linked and Video Tutorial below)
Normally Required Supplemental Documentation for New Course Proposals
- Centre for Teaching and Learning – firstname.lastname@example.org
Select a link below to open CIM, and you will be prompted to log in with your Queen’s NetID and password. If you are the designated user from your department/school but cannot login, please email email@example.com for assistance.
- Course Form: https://queensu-ca-next.courseleaf.com/courseadmin
- Program/Plan Form: https://queensu-ca-next.courseleaf.com/programadmin
- Approve Pages (for Undergraduate Chairs): https://queensu-ca-next.courseleaf.com/courseleaf/approve/
Please note that submission of topic titles and new offering of an existing course requests will continue to be managed via PDF (linked below).
Primary Contact - Curriculum Cycle and Academic Calendar
Degree Plan Introductions/Major Revisions and Deletions
The Provost's Office has developed a two-part submission form to accompany the introduction of new degree Plans as part of the:
Degree Plan introductions and deletions are presented to Faculty Board as a “Notice of Motion” in October. If your department intends to propose a new Degree Plan or delete an existing Degree Plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org