Change of Plan

Sometimes life throws a curve ball and you have to adjust. The most important thing is to stay on track during your transition - this will help make sure you have a smooth transition.

You will need your NetID and Password in order to login and change your Plan.

The Change of Plan periods are May 27 - June 30, 2024.

The Change of Plan period is now closed for 2023.

Change My Plan