View the example page to see this paragraph in action.
How to use this paragraph
The Extra Body Paragraph is used to add body content between other paragraph types. It has all the same functionality as the main body of the page, except it's in a different location.
- Create a Basic Page.
- Scroll down to the Paragraphs section, click the drop-down arrow, and click "Add Extra Body".
- Proceed to the Overview of an Extra Body section of this guide below.
- Once you've added your Extra Body, choose your publishing options and click Save at the bottom of the page.
Overview of an Extra Body
- Click and drag the crosshairs to rearrange your paragraphs.
- Remove this Extra Body paragraph.
- Grey Background Toggle - if this option is unchecked, the divider will appear on a white background. If it is checked, it will appear with a grey background. Only use the grey background if you are adding a divider between two paragraphs that also use a grey background.
- Extra Body content.
- Add an anchor ID for the entire paragraph - if you link to this anchor from another page, users will be taken to the top of the paragraph