View the example page to see this paragraph in action.
How to use this paragraph
- Navigate to the live view of WebPublish site with the event feed you want to include.
- Click the JSON Feed button found on the right hand side of the event listing.
- Copy the URL of that page.
- In your site, create a Basic Page.
- Scroll down to the Paragraphs section, click the drop-down arrow, and click "Add External Event Feed".
- Proceed to the Overview of an External Event Feed section of this guide below.
- Once you've added your External Event Feed, choose your publishing options and click Save at the bottom of the page.
Overview of an External Event Feed
- Click and drag the crosshairs handle to rearrange your paragraphs.
- Remove the entire paragraph from your page
- (Optional) Title - the title that will be displayed
- (Optional) Body - optionally add descriptive text to appear above the event listing
- Grey Background Toggle - if this option is unchecked, the divider will appear on a white background. If it is checked, it will appear with a grey background. Only use the grey background if you are adding a divider between two paragraphs that also use a grey background.
- (Optional) Anchor ID - add an anchor ID for the entire paragraph to link to this anchor from another page
- RSS Link - link to the RSS feed on the other WebPublish site (obtained via step 3 of the How to use this paragraph section)
- (Optional) Taxonomy term ID - ID number of the specific event tag you're linking to
- Add another item - add another taxonomy term ID
- Number of Items to Show - select how many items should be displayed on the paragraph
- (Optional) URL - URL of the event feed
- Link Text - text of the above URL