View the example to see this paragraph in action.
Guidelines for using this paragraph
- This block is always used at 100% width of the browser window.
- Do not place testimonial blocks on top of each other.
- Use the heading and description fields if you want to introduce the quote.
- Do not use any other kind of content in the quote field except the quote/testimonial itself
- Do not use more than one quote/testimonial per block
Make sure your image is appropriately cropped and the face of the person is easily discernable.
- Highlight positive statements from the audience that you engage with.
- Draw attention to notable quotations.
- The image of the quoted person will be inserted below the description and above their quote/testimonial.
- This layout will likely make the block taller and slimmer than on desktop display
How to use this paragraph
- Create a Basic Page
- Scroll down to the Paragraphs section, click the drop-down arrow and select "Add Testimonial"
- When the paragraph loads, you will be at the bottom. Scroll back up to the top of the Paragraphs section.
- Review the Overview of a Testimonial section of the guide below
- Once you've added your photo, title, quote summary, testimonial, quoter, quoter title and/or citation as desired, click "Save"
Overview of a Testimonial
- Click and drag the crosshairs handle to rearrange your paragraphs.
- Remove the entire paragraph from your page
- (Optional) Image: image of the quoted person
- (Optional) Title: heading to introduce the testimonial/quote
- Grey Background Toggle - if this option is unchecked, the divider will appear on a white background. If it is checked, it will appear with a grey background. Only use the grey background if you are adding a divider between two paragraphs that also use a grey background.
- (Optional) Introduction: description to introduce the testimonial/quote
- Quotation: quotation from the quoter
- Quotee: name of the person whom you are quoting
- (Optional) Quote Descriptor: professional title or affiliation of the person whom you are quoting
- (Optional) Citation URL: citation referencing where you found the quote
- (Optional) Anchor ID: Add an anchor ID if you'd like to link users directly to this paragraph from another page