View the example page to see this paragraph in action.
How to use this paragraph
- Create a Basic Page.
- Scroll down to the Paragraphs section, click the drop-down arrow, and click "Add Event Feed Block".
- Proceed to the Overview of an Event Feed Block section of this guide below.
- Once you've added your Event Feed Block, choose your publishing options and click Save at the bottom of the page.
Overview of an Event Block View
- Click and drag the crosshairs handle to rearrange your paragraphs.
- Remove the entire paragraph from your page
- Title - the title that will be displayed if #3 is checked
- Grey Background Toggle - if this option is unchecked, the divider will appear on a white background. If it is checked, it will appear with a grey background. Only use the grey background if you are adding a divider between two paragraphs that also use a grey background.
- Hide Title checkbox - uncheck this if you don't want the title to display.
- Body - optionally add descriptive text to appear above the event listing
- Number of Items to Show - select how many items should be displayed on the paragraph
- Event category - if you'd only like to display content with a specific tag, check the applicable tags. If you leave these checkboxes unchecked, the paragraph will display events of all types